Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our website or services.
Information You Provide to Us: We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
Information We Collect Automatically: When you access our website or use our services, we may automatically collect information about your device and usage of our website or services. This information may include your IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, and other technical information.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience on our website and services.
- To serve targeted advertisements to you.
Third-Party Vendors and Advertising
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website or other websites. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have provided your consent to do so.
For legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe that doing so is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Degen Forest, DAO LLC, our users, or others.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal requirements.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your information by contacting us at the address listed below.
- Requesting that we delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at the address listed below. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information for legal or operational purposes.
Degen Forest, DAO LLC 1611 E 2nd St Casper, WY 82601 [email protected]